We hear a lot about immigration and what it takes to come here legally and eventually attain citizenship. If you think you're so smart, try your hand at answering these ten citizenship questions. How many will you get right?
1. What percent of Americans are immigrants 14% or 100%
2. Texas is part of the United States ... True or False
3. Did Lance Armstrong land on the moon? Yes or No
4. The best movie of all time is ... Gone with the Wind or Caddyshack
5. Where would you rather live? Europe or New Zealand
6. Who was the greatest U. S. president? Daniel Day Lewis or Martin Sheen
7. Is prostitution legal in Washington, DC? Yes or No
8. Who is older ... Donald Trump or Joe Biden
9. Who won World War II ... Germany or England
10. Geographic center of the U.S. is ... Belle Fourche, SD or Lebanon, KS
6. Trick question: Daniel Day Lewis isn't even American. 7. Duh ... 8. Joe Biden. Biden is 84; Trump is 14. 9. Look at Germany, look at England. You decide. 10. You always learn something new at Sightings Over Sixty, because this one is for real ... no April fooling! Counting Hawaii and Alaska, the geographic center of the U. S. is near Belle Fourche, SD. If you're thinking just the lower 48, then it's Lebanon, Kansas.