Take this quiz and find out:
1. Who played Perry Mason, the defense attorney on TV who invariably proved his client innocent, from 1957 to 1966?
a) Earle Stanley Gardner b) Raymond Burr c) William Hopper d) Raymond Massey
2) What's the longest running western on TV?
a) Gunsmoke b) Bonanza c) Wagon Train d) Rawhide
3) Where did Rob and Laura live on The Dick Van Dyke Show?
a) New London, Ct. b) New Holland, Pa. c) New Rochelle, NY d) New Brunswick, NJ
4) Who played Dr. Kildare, the medical intern who set female hearts aflutter from 1961 - 1966?
a) Vince Edwards b) Bob Newhart c) Robert Young d) Richard Chamberlain
5) Who as a young comedian was a writer for Candid Camera?
a) Woody Allen b) Dick Cavett c) Regis Philbin d) Jerry Seinfeld
6) When did the Beatles first appear on the Ed Sullivan Show?
a) Jan. 20, 1962 b) Sept. 22, 1963 c) Feb. 9, 1964 d) May 24, 1964
7) Who never appeared on Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In, the iconic comedy that ran from 1967 - 1973?
a) Tiny Tim b) Rod Serling c) Richard Nixon d) Bill Cosby
8) Laverne & Shirley (1976-83) was one of several shows to develop out of the groundbreaking All in the Family (1968-79). Who played Shirley?
a) Penny Marshall b) Valerie Harper c) Cindy Williams d) Suzanne Somers
9) Where did Fonzie live?
a) In back of Arnold's b) In the Cunningham's garage c) In the Cunningham's basement d) In his own apartment
10) How many kids did the Waltons have?
a) 2 b) 4 c) 6 d) 8
11) Where did Mary Richards live in the Mary Tyler Moore show?
a) Washington, D.C. b) San Francisco c) Minneapolis d) Milwaukee
12) Who played the mom on The Brady Bunch for its entire run from 1969 - 1974?
a) Shirley Jones b) Florence Henderson c) Shelley Long d) Shelley Winters
13) The final episode of M*A*S*H was by some measures the most-watched TV program of all time. When did it air?
a) March 15, 1984 b) Dec. 7, 1983 c) Feb. 28, 1983 d) Nov. 23, 1981
14) Who shot J. R. in the final episode of the 1979-1980 season?
a) Kristin Shepard b) Bobby Ewing c) Sue Ellen Ewing d) Clayton Farlow
15) Who was not an original Charlie's Angel?
a) Farrah Fawcett b) Jaclyn Smith c) Cameron Diaz d) Kate Jackson
Bonus Question: What series was named the greatest TV show of all time by TV Guide?
a) All in the Family b) The Honeymooners c) I Love Lucy d) Seinfeld
See next blog post, on Fri., Jan. 4, for the answers.